Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting Started

This is the very first article on my very first blog. I am not really fond of creating blogs or online profiles [friendster,multiply..and the like]. My friendster account may have several designs, but it took me years before I gained the effort of improving my profile. My multiply account's interface is the twin brother of "boring". I really have no interest.

I created this blog just to have a feeling of relief, where in you can pour out all your random thoughts and lousy interests. I will understand if you'll find this blog boring. Because, as I said, I intended to create this blog just for pouring out my thoughts.

Anyway, I hope I'll have a lot to say on this blog in the coming days, weeks, and months...

Happy New Year everyone.. :)

No comments: